YOUR TRUST DRIVES OUR SUCCESS
The difference between us and the others!
At Makeover Travel we stand by the service that we offer believing in quality, client satisfaction and that we have a responsibility to our clients.
Our experience in the Medical Tourism has allowed us to understand the needs of each one of our patients – their fears prior to surgery and what they will look like when everything is complete and done.
To relieve your anxiety and ensure you a total peace of mind, Makeover Travel places at your disposal its Full Makeover Guarantee, 100% success.
Before your Surgery.
To prevent all possible medical risks -during and after surgery- (for example clotting and cardiac problems, diabetes, etc.), all patients must fill out a complete Medical History Form, as well as undergo a full set of pre-operative blood work ( Blood formula - Blood group - Haemostasis Urea - Glycaemia - Hepatitis B and C - HIV). The blood analysis will have to be performed in your country prior to your arrival.
For some patients, and depending on the surgery, a cardiogram is required.
These preliminary examinations must be made by your own doctor and are not included in the tariffs. As a first step, they are essential to us so that we can confirm that there are no medical reasons for not undergoing the operation. They will complete the medical file that will be presented to your surgeon and anaesthetist during the pre-operatory examination.
Our policy regarding the length of stay (each one of our plastic surgery package includes at least from 10 days to 15 days FREE); will ensure that there are no complications and you can come back home safely and without surprises.
In addition to this, we are committed to putting together a Complete Post-Operative Recovery Package, adapted to each patient. We use the latest treatments and techniques in Laser and Lymphatic drainage to ensure perfect scarring, healing, and pain elimination, thereby speeding up your post-operative care and guaranteeing your full recovery.
unique Patient Care Guarantee.
Should complications arise (under extremely rare circumstances), there is always an immediate solution.
Immediate postoperative problems can be solved during the patient’s stay in the hospital.
Our medical staff will assume all the costs arising therefrom.
Should it be necessary to prolong your stay, with the specific aim of undergoing corrective procedures or to guarantee your full recovery prior to your return, Makeover Travel will cover your hotel expenses, local transportation (hotel, clinic airport), all post-operative visits, and general associated expenses arising from the corrective surgery.
Therefore, our guarantee means that you can rest assured that in the unlikely event that you should require a corrective surgery we will pay fully for the costs of necessary stay, clinic, surgeons, anaesthetist, full medical team, accommodation and hotel bills.
We believe that no other cosmetic surgery clinic abroad guarantees such a complete and professional five star service.
must remember that with other companies there may well be extra
charges which could prove very expensive indeed.
Complications can arise in plastic surgery. Legal recourse usually takes years to resolve. With Makeover Travel court action is not necessary. We are committed to redo your procedure without further delay or additional costs.
This guarantee applies to Makeover Travel patients who have booked a
plastic surgery procedure through our booking team.
Our Commitment and Guarantee
At Makeover Travel we stand by the service that we offer believing in quality, client satisfaction and that we have a responsibility to our clients long after they have returned home. Makeover Travel provides our clients with the assurances that they are not putting themselves at unnecessary risk by travelling overseas for surgery.
Clients are advised that risks are inherently associated with any surgery, and that clients should be fully informed of those risks prior to electing to undertake surgery at Makeover Travel. Information on surgical, anaesthetic and other risks are detailed in our website, all this information must be fully discuss with their attending surgeon.
If patients are healthy without prior medical conditions and have realistic expectations, follow their surgeon’s advice and recovery instructions, then patients should be pleased with their results. If, in the case that a problem does arise as a direct result of the surgery or hospital admission that requires revision surgery, Makeover Travel has a guarantee policy and review process.
As we guide you, we also ask for your help to help yourself with your recovery. If you travel with us for surgery, and accept our advice, your risks will be minimized and you should be very happy with your results. Please view our Shared Responsibility Policy here.
If a patient has a complication then your Makeover Travel assistant should be immediately advised. Please provide full details of the complication along with any evidence such as photos, medical reports or statements.
A review committee consisting of your attending assistant, your Plastic Surgeon, and the Makeover Travel Manager will review the complication.
The review committee will review the evidence and make a determination. This determination will essentially be:
1. Whether the complication is related to surgery, hospital treatment or admission
2. Whether the complication is related to unrealistic expectations of the patient, previous medical or pre existing conditions, the patient not fully following post operative or surgeons instructions
3. Whether the complication is not related to surgery, hospital treatment or admission
After a determination of the above, the amount and extent of responsibility between Makeover Travel and the patient will be allocated. In some cases, responsibility will be 100% allocated to Makeover Travel, in others, 50% to Makeover Travel and 50% to the patient, and in others 100% responsibility to the patient. Allocation of responsibility will be made on a case by case basis.
Makeover Travel will notify the patient of the determination in writing.
If a patient disagrees with the determination, they should immediately notify Makeover Travel, in writing, providing the reasons why they disagree with the determination.
Patient should be aware that:
1. All post-operative advice provided by surgeons, including medication recommendations, restricted activities, follow up care must be followed
2. Compression garments where recommended must be worn according to the surgeons instructions
3. Post operative stays in hotels must be in an approved Makeover Travel hotel
4. In cases that a patient considers to be an emergency, such as acute pain, acute swelling or infection, the client should seek immediate medical assistance calling her or his Makeover Travel assistant. The patient should obtain a medical report or statement detailing the diagnosis, treatment provided and cost of treatment and forward this information to Makeover Travel.
5. Makeover Travel will not reimburse treatment costs that have not been pre approved in writing by Makeover Travel.
6. Generally, except in the cases of emergency or acute complications, no determination will be made by Makeover Travel for 6 months following surgery. This is to allow ample time for the minimisation of any swelling and to allow normal healing, scar minimisation etc
7. No procedures, except in emergencies or acute complications, may be performed by another surgeon without the consent of Makeover Travel
Patients with any of the following risk factors should ensure that this information has been provided to their surgeon before undertaking any surgical procedure and declared fully and truthfully on the pre admission form, including but not limited to:
1. Patients who smoke or are alcohol or drug dependent
2. Patients outside a healthy BMI range
3. Patients with diabetes or thyroid disease
4. Patients with blood pressure disorders including hypertension, limb ischemia, varicose vein or hemorrhoids
5. Patients with heart conditions including valvular disease or ischemia
6. Patients with renal conditions including chronic renal failure or stone
7. Patients with urinary conditions including benign prostatic hypertrophy, stricture of the urethra
8. Patients with liver conditions including cirrhosis or hepatitis
9. Patients with lung conditions including COPD, asthma or TB
10. Patients with gastrointestinal conditions including peptic ulcer
11. Patients with marrow conditions including dysplastic marrow
12. Patients with nerve conditions including sensory, motor or autonomic disturbance
13. Patients with muscle conditions including weakness, myasthenia-Gravis or Guilain-barre syndrome
14. Patients with uterine conditions including dysmenorrhea and endometriosis
15. Patients with joint conditions including arthritis
16. Patients with eye conditions including glaucoma
17. Patients with psychiatric conditions depression, schizophrenia or anxiety
18. Patients with systemic conditions including autoimmune disease allergy or cancer
19. Patients with degenerative conditions to the spine, bone, joints, eye or brain
20. Patients with keloid scarring problems
21. Patients with vascular or heart problems
22. Patients who take medications which could interfere with recovery
23. Patients who are allergic to medications or other non disclosed allergies
24. Patients who are HIV positive, or have hepatitis or syphilis
Patients should be aware that the following exclusions will not be covered by this guarantee:
1. Inherent risks associated with surgery which are not a result of surgery error, including but not limited to: capsular contracture, skin rippling and double bubble effect (in the case of breast implants), numbness and changes in sensation, Keloid scarring, asymmetry.
2. Changes associated with weight gain/loss or pregnancy since the surgery
3. Applicable only to patients who have stayed the minimum recommended amount of nights recommended to recovery of the named procedure
4. Case where patients who have been identified and advised that
a) they are high risk
b) surgical outcomes may not be fully attained as expected by the patient
c) prior to surgery, the surgery technique used, or any other factor provided to the patient which may result in a complication. This particularly applies to patients who insist on having a procedure, when they have been informed by the surgeon that the results may not be optimal
5. Specific procedures - Silhouette Threading, Rhinoplasty, Cheek Implants, Chin Implants and Buttock Implants, Otoplasty
If after determination, and taking into consideration the conditions and exclusions above, Makeover Travel guarantees in the case of surgery, hospital treatment or admission error, that Makeover Travel will in pay in full or on an agreed costs shared basis with the client:
1. For all hospital, admission, surgical and other costs associated with the revision surgery
2. Hotel accommodation for the time required to be in The original destination for revision surgery. The hotel will be selected by Makeover Travel. Any additional hotel costs, including upgrades to a higher standard or class or hotel, including room upgrades must be paid by the patient.
Makeover Travel will not be responsible for any expenses for the patient’s companion or family.
NOTE: All revision surgery procedures must be finalized within 1 year of the original surgery.
|Why Makeover Travel||FACE PROCEDURES||BODY PROCEDURES|
|Special Packages||Bichectomy||Tummy Tuck|
|Surgical Guarantee||Complete Face Lift||Arm Lift|
Brazilian Butt Lift
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Procedures:
Abdominoplasty - Arm Lift - Blepharoplasty - Body Lift Surgery - Brachioplasty- Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants - Breast lift - Breast Reduction - Breast Uplift - Brow Lift - Buttock augmentation - Buttock implants - Buttock Lift - Canthopexy /Canthoplasty - Cheek Implants / Cheek augmentation- Chin Implants / Chin augmentation- Chin Reduction - Cosmetic Dentistry - Dental Implants - Dental treatment - Dental Veneers - Ear Surgery- Ethnic plastic surgery - Eyelid Surgery- Extreme Makeover - Facelift - Hair transplant - Hymen Restoration / Hymenplasty - Labiaplasty / Labial Reduction - Laser Skin Resurfacing - laser treatments- Liposuction - Male Breast Reduction - Mastoplexy- Mentoplasty- Men Surgery - Neck Lift - Neck Liposuction- Nipple Reduction - Nose Surgery - Otoplasty - Permanent Makeup - Porcelain Crown - Porcelain veneers - Restylane / Perlane - Revision Rhinoplasty - Rhinoplasty - Secondary Surgery - Thigh Lift / thighplasty - Tooth Whitening - Tummy Tuck - Vaginoplasty
International Branch /
Mexico City D.F, 281 Horacio Polanco 11570 Mexico //
Santa Cruz -Bolivia- //
Plastic Surgery in Bolivia - Medical Tourism in Israel